LIMITED OFFER - Spend £125, save an extra 12% - Use code SALE12
Atopiclair Cream 100ml
- You can be rest assured that our checkout process is fully secure and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store or have any access to payment card information at any time.
- 999976 Item Items
- In stock
Atopiclair Cream 100ml is a unique, clinically proven, non-steroidal treatment that can be used during flare and remission phases of atopic dermatitis (Eczema).
This cream is a class IIa medical device indicated in the treatment of mild to moderate atopic dermatitis in adults and children over the age of 6 months.
Benefits of Atopiclair Cream:
- Contains no paraben's.
- Fragrance Free.
- Safe even for infants.
- For optimum results use Atopiclair Cream for flare-ups and irritation.
- Prevents loss of skin moisture for up to 72 hours and offers long lasting hydration by restoring your child's natural skin oils.
- Eases discomfort and protects children from future flare-ups.
- Atopiclair Cream can be used with other topical medicines.
- Can be used alone during remission phases, or in combination with dermocorticoids during inflammatory episodes.
- Atopiclair should be applied to affected areas, 3 times per day during inflammatory episodes.
AQUA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, BUYYROSPERMUM PARKII, PENTLENE GLYCOL, ARACHIDYL, ALCOHOL,BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ARACHIDLY GLUCOSIDE,GLYCERYL STEARATE,PEG-100 STEARATE,BUTYLENE GLYCOL,GLYCYRRHETETINIC ACID,CARPRYLOYL GLYCINE,BISABOLOL,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,CARBOMER,ETHYLHEXLGLYERINE,PIROCTONE OLAMINE,SODIUM HYDROXIDE,ALLANTOIN,DMDM HYDANTOIN, VITIS VVINIFERA,SODIUM HYALURATE,DISODIUM EDTA, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE,PROPLGALLATE,TELMESSTEINE.