FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £20
Dermaceutic Light Ceutic Lightening Cream
- Product Line: Dermaceutic Stimulate
- You can be rest assured that our checkout process is fully secure and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store or have any access to payment card information at any time.
- 1999904 Item Items
- In stock
Dermaceutic now producing a lightening cream called Dermaceutic Light Ceutic. This product contains a stabilised vitimin C derivative, 4% phytic acid and 8% of glycolic acid.
Glycolic acid is a mild exfoliating agent that evens out the complexion and helps other agents to penetrate deeply into the skin. Phytic acid inhibits tyrosinase (which causes skin pigmentation), and also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions. Methylsilanol ascorbate (stable vitamin C derivative), protects collagen fibers from oxidative stress and regulates pigment production.
Benefits of using Dermaceutic Light Ceutic Lightening Cream:
- Combats irregular or dull complexion
- Prevents the appearance of dark spots
How to Use:
- Apply in the evening on the face and neck.
- To maximise the depigmenting action, superimpose Yellow Cream on the dark spots.
- Cleanse the skin beforehand with Cleanser 5 or Foamer 15 to optimise results.
- Use Serum C25 for its antioxidant action and Sun Ceutic in the morning before sun exposure.
- Glycolic acid 8%
- Phytic acid 4 %
- Methylsilanol ascorbate
- PERFUME FREE
- PARABEN FREE