FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £20
ME LINE Ethnic Skin Day
- You can be rest assured that our checkout process is fully secure and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store or have any access to payment card information at any time.
- 999996 Item Items
- In stock
This concentrated depigmenting serum improves and delays the appearance of pigmentation helping to reduce Melanin synthesis and control production in skin phototypes IV – VI.
A unique combination of active ingredients helps to enhance antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity, inhibiting the tyrosinase enzyme, leading to reduced pigment synthesis. They also promote pigmented keratinocyte degranulation and removal.
ME LINE Ethnic Skin Day active ingredients include:
- Pyruvic Acid
- Tranexamic Acid
- Salicylic Acid
- Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine
- Phytic Acid
- Glutathione Chameleon
Use the product for at least 90 days, a clinician can recommend the total treatment duration if you have had an in-clinic treatment.
ME LINE Ethnic Skin Day Features & Benefits:
- Reduces melanin synthesis
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation
- Optimises in-clinic ME LINE treatments
For use during the day.
After cleansing skin, apply only to the pigmented areas using the tube sponge device. Allow it to dry and absorb. It is then possible to apply the MELINE 03 Moist occlusive repair product and MELINE 04 B.B. Cream as a sunscreen and colour corrector.
Mandelic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Arbutin, Melanostatine, Niacinamide, Magnesium Sulphate, Retinal.