Medik8 Retinol 3 TR
Medik8 Retinol 3 TR is now available at Skin Oracle, the online skin clinic. We stock the complete range of Medik8 products with a genuine product guarantee.
Medik8 Retinol 3 TR Helps reduce signs of ageing on the skin including fine lines folds and wrinkles. It helps to increase firmness in the skin and improve texture to give a more youtful appearence.
Benefits of Medik8 Retinol 3 TR:
- Diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles and lines
- Boosts firmness, plumpness and epidermal hydration
- Minimises pore size and rough skin texture
- Reduces blotchy skin tone and signs of past blemishes
- Used with White Balance, helps fade melanin and prevent future hyper-pigmentation
- Used with Medik8 'Beta' range of products, retinol can assist with managing acneic skin
- Popular professional dose of 0.3% is ready made for direct face application
- Formulated within a Jojoba carrier oil base rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and vitamin B complex
- Novel time release mechanism reduces irritation by gently releasing actives over hours not minutes
- Enhanced stability over regular retinol products by using film encapsulation to protect retinol from oxidation
- Medik8 further ensure maximum stability for ALL retinol products with unique 30 day small batch guarantee
- Retinol 40 Boost Concentrate contains 4.0% all-trans retinol supported by vitamin E
How to use:
- To build up skin tolerance to retinol, allow 3 day intervals between applications for a minimum of two weeks.Consult with your GP before commencing a retinol regime if pregnant, lactating, undergoing skin peeling procedures or taking prescription medication for acne.
- Retinol 3 TR has been formulated for direct application to the face. In the evening use the integrated dropper to apply Retinol 3 TR directly to the face. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into the skin. Apply your hydrator as usual after every application. If using Retinol 3 TR in daylight, ensure that an SPF hydrator is applied after every use.
Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, BHT, BHA