- Reduced price
LIMITED OFFER - Spend £125, save an extra 12% - Use code SALE12
Medik8 Clarifying Foam
- Product Line: Medik8 Blemish
- You can be rest assured that our checkout process is fully secure and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store or have any access to payment card information at any time.
- 1999301 Item Items
- In stock
Medik8 Clarifying Foam is a light gentle foaming wash that cleanses and refreshes the skin. It helps to clear pores and remove any oil or dirt on the skins surface without causing irritation.
Benefits of Medik8 Clarifying Foam:
- Only gentle surfactants (cleansing agents) are used in betaCleanse to ensure no skin disruption
- Foaming pump allows gentle application to the face, without the need for vigorous rubbing to create foam
- Salicylic acid helps to gently remove the skin cells that are ‘clogging up’ pores and contributing to outbreaks.
- By removing the most superficial skin layer, Salicylic acid allows the other active ingredients to penetrate
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3 complex) has anti-inflammatory properties and helps regulates the production of sebum
- Both salicylic acid and nicotinic acid have a keratin-dissolving property to help alleviate sebum blocking the pores
- L-Mandelic acid is a potent exfoliator but unlike Glycolic acid, does not irritate, cause erythema or burning
- L-Mandelic acid also demonstrates antiseptic activity, making it suitable for hypersensitive acne-prone skin types
- Tea Tree oil is an established natural antibacterial agent
- Chlorhexadine Gluconate (used as a preservative) has inate anti-bacterial action
How to use:
- Cleanse skin twice daily. Pump a small amount of cleanser into the palm of the hand and massage into moistened face and neck area. Rinse thoroughly and pat face dry.
- Use in conjunction with a Medik8 antioxidant product followed by a Medik8 hydrator. Look for other products in the Medik8 blemish range.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water. If skin dryness or irritation occurs, reduce usage to every other day. If irritation persists, cease use and contact a skincare professional or your GP.
- We endorse the use of sun protection.
Aqua, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Niacinamide, Decyl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Borate, L-Mandelic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene.