- Reduced price
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £20
- Product Line: Medik8 Skin Ageing
- You can be rest assured that our checkout process is fully secure and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store or have any access to payment card information at any time.
- 99998186 Item Items
- In stock
Medik8's C-Tetra helps to increase skin elasticity and density. It reduces the effects of sun damage on the skin. It is suitable for men and women.
Benefits of Medik8 C-Tetra:
- Protects skin against oxidative stress the main cause of photo-ageing
- Complements sunscreen creams. Once applied, C-Tetra® absorbs immediately and cannot be washed off
- Adds a luminous glow to the skin, evens out skin tone and leaves it supple, bright and well hydrated
- Protects against free-radicals, the high energy particles which damage collagen, the skin’s natural scaffolding
- Helps stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, causing the skin to tighten and erasing minor lines and wrinkles
- Alleviates skin inflammation and UV-induced erythema (sunburn)
- Actively fights against hyper-pigmentation and post-acne blemishes
- Increases physical resistance to capillary damage and thereby has a benefits to redness-prone skin
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin and stimulates the production of ceramides
- Formula is non-acne aggravating and non-comedogenic (does not clog the pores)
How to use:
- C-Tetra has been formulated for direct application to the face.
- In the morning, after cleansing, apply 3-4 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly across the whole facial area, neck and décolleté. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and massage into the skin. Leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes.
- Follow with the application of Hydr8 SPF25 or your preferred SPF hydrator/sunscreen.
Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol (d-Alpha)
Please Note: Shipping of this product is not available outside of the UK and Ireland.