- Reduced price
FREE makeup sponge applicator with all orders, plus spend £111 & save an extra 11% - Use code SALE11
Medik8 Retinol 3 TR
- Product Line: Medik8 Skin Ageing
- You can be rest assured that our checkout process is fully secure and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store or have any access to payment card information at any time.
- 1999138 Item Items
- In stock
Medik8 Retinol 3 TR Helps reduce signs of ageing on the skin including fine lines folds and wrinkles. It helps to increase firmness in the skin and improve texture to give a more youtful appearence.
Benefits of Medik8 Retinol 3 TR:
- Diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles and lines
- Boosts firmness, plumpness and epidermal hydration
- Minimises pore size and rough skin texture
- Reduces blotchy skin tone and signs of past blemishes
- Used with White Balance, helps fade melanin and prevent future hyper-pigmentation
- Used with Medik8 'Beta' range of products, retinol can assist with managing acneic skin
- Popular professional dose of 0.3% is ready made for direct face application
- Formulated within a Jojoba carrier oil base rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and vitamin B complex
- Novel time release mechanism reduces irritation by gently releasing actives over hours not minutes
- Enhanced stability over regular retinol products by using film encapsulation to protect retinol from oxidation
- Medik8 further ensure maximum stability for ALL retinol products with unique 30 day small batch guarantee
- Retinol 40 Boost Concentrate contains 4.0% all-trans retinol supported by vitamin E
How to use:
- To build up skin tolerance to retinol, allow 3 day intervals between applications for a minimum of two weeks.Consult with your GP before commencing a retinol regime if pregnant, lactating, undergoing skin peeling procedures or taking prescription medication for acne.
- Retinol 3 TR has been formulated for direct application to the face. In the evening use the integrated dropper to apply Retinol 3 TR directly to the face. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into the skin. Apply your hydrator as usual after every application. If using Retinol 3 TR in daylight, ensure that an SPF hydrator is applied after every use.
Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, BHT, BHA