- Reduced price
FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £20
Medik8 Calmwise Serum
- Product Line: Medik8 Redness
- Product Type: Serum
- Product Type: Peels
- You can be rest assured that our checkout process is fully secure and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store or have any access to payment card information at any time.
- 1999583 Item Items
- In stock
Medik8 Calmwise Serum is treats erythema, thread veins and redness on the skin. It has a calming effect to sooth the skin and stop any irritation from flare- ups. It is great for sensitive skin.
Benefits of Medik8 Calmwise Serum:
- Visible results after just one month in many subjects
- Visibly reduces the appearance of skin redness by up to 30% after one month of directed use
- Stimulates healing of the inner epidermis to prevent future irritation
- Visibly reduces the signs of skin ageing such as enlarged pores, wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes
- Helps the skin combat daily environmental stress maintaining results
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin offering environmental protection
- Soreness and surface irritation are reduced markedly
- Damaged skin components that induce chronic erythema are restored to their proper function
- Teprenone has anti-inflammatory effect hindering facial itching, general irritation and burning sensations
- Fragrance-free, no parabens and no petrochemicals. Non comedogenic or acne aggravating.
- 100% compatible with laser treatments, IPL and sclerotherapy
- May be used as an active calming serum underneath post-peel camouflage make ups
- Highly recommended as a pre-peel product (use for two weeks) to prepare the skin for top surface removal and also as a post peel product calming serum to minimise erythema and irritation.
How to use:
- Medik8 Calmwise Serum has been formulated for direct skin application.
- In the morning, after cleansing, use the integrated dropper to apply Red Alert Serum directly to the face. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into the skin. Red Alert Serum can be used all over the face or on specific areas of redness or rosacea.
- Follow the application with an SPF hydrator.
Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopherol Acetate, Teprenone, Salvia Officinalis Extract
Please Note: Shipping of this product is not available outside of the UK and Ireland.