- Reduced price
LIMITED OFFER - Spend £99, save an extra 10% - Use code SALE10
Medik8 Cream Cleanse
- Product Line: Medik8 Skin Ageing
- You can be rest assured that our checkout process is fully secure and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store or have any access to payment card information at any time.
- 999605 Item Items
- In stock
Medik8 Cream Cleanse is very mild and rapidly and thoroughly dissolves any make up, sebum, pollutants and dirt that are left on the skin.
Cream Cleanse ensures that the skin is both clear and clean whilst also calming it with it's soothing agents.
Medik8 Cream Cleanse is a silky textured, gently exfoliating cream cleanser that is designed for all skin types, particularly dry and mature skin.
Benefits of Medik8 creamCleanse:
- Cream Cleanse has been designed for normal to dry skin - whether mature skin or not.
- Gentle yet pore-deep exfoliation with lower dose L-Mandelic acid (compared to poreCleanse and betaCleanse).
- L-Mandelic acid is a potent exfoliator but unlike Glycolic acid, does not irritate, cause erythema or burning.
- Natural glycerin draws water from the air and keeps the skin supple and hydrated, reducing surface skin roughness.
- Organic orange oil helps calms hypersensitive skin following cotton wool usage.
- Specially selected emollients (softening or smoothing ingredients) for creamy feel and incredible cleansing action.
How to use:
- Cleanse skin twice daily.
- Apply an ample amount of the cleanser to a cotton pad or the fingertips and gently massage into dry skin on the face, neck and décolleté.
- Remove with a warm, damp cloth (dry skin); or clean cotton pad (very dry skin).
- In case of stubborn make-up removal, repeat product application several times until the cotton pad remains clean.
- Follow with a Medik8 antioxidant product and then a Medik8 hydrator.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water. If skin irritation occurs, cease use immediately.
- We endorse the use of sun protection.
- If irritation persists, contact a skincare professional or your GP.
Aqua, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mandelic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange Oil), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
Please Note: Shipping of this product is not available outside of the UK and Ireland.