FREE makeup sponge applicator with all orders, plus spend £111 & save an extra 11% - Use code SALE11
MTS Dermaroller 0.3mm including Free Sterilising Solution
- Product Type: Dermaroller
- You can be rest assured that our checkout process is fully secure and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store or have any access to payment card information at any time.
- 999993 Item Items
- In stock
The 0.3mm MTS Dermaroller should be rolled across the face to puncture the top layer of the skin in order to allow greater penetration and increased effectiveness of skincare products. It also helps to stimulate cellular renewal and collagen production meaning that after continued usage of your roller as part of your skincare regime you should expect your skin to look healthy and plump with reduced lines and wrinkles.
MTS Dermarollers are particularly effective as they have one of the highest needle ratios on the market (according to the manufacturer), with 200 surgical stainless steel needles in total and eight needles per horizontal row. Your MTS Dermaroller also comes with a free sterilising solution, which is key to maintaining the hygiene standards that are necessary with this type of device.
MTS Dermaroller 0.3mm with FREE Sterilising Solution features & benefits:
- Can reduce the signs of ageing as part of your skincare regime.
- May improve the appearance of acne scarring, wrinkles and brown spots.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be used regularly with little to no downtime.
- High quality materials and manufacture.
- Cleanse, rinse and towel dry skin.
- Roll firmly but gently across the same approx 4 times in a star shape motion, increasing this up to 10 times when your skin has adjusted to dermarolling.
- Divide your face into sections: forehead, cheeks, nose, mouth and neck area to make it easier to remember where you have applied the roller.
- The process should take a few minutes – do not over roll.
- Once roller has been applied to the whole face, apply your skincare products and allow them to absorb.
- Repeat the treatment 2-7 times per week, building up tolerance as required.
- Clean the roller after each use with the sterilizing solution and return to protective case.
- NB: DO NOT use the roller too vigorously, or more than once daily. If the skin becomes sensitive after rolling cease treatment until your skin is no longer sensitive and you feel able to resume.