- Reduced price
LIMITED OFFER - Spend £99, save an extra 10% - Use code SALE10
PharmaClinix Lightenex Plus Cream 50ml
- You can be rest assured that our checkout process is fully secure and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store or have any access to payment card information at any time.
- 9999966 Item Items
- In stock
This daily use cream from PharmaClinix is designed for use on areas of dark and resistant hyperpigmentation. A powerful blend of complexion correcting actives, including Doic Acid and Azelaic Acid, work to limit the production of the melanin, the pigment that causes the dark spots.
Skin is given SPF 15 UV protection to prevent more pigmentation forming, while an antioxidant mix offers a further defense against environmental damage. The skin is gently exfoliated with Salicylic Acid for a smoother skin texture.
With regular use, a clearer, brighter and smoother complexion is revealed.
PharmaClinix Lightenex Plus Features & Benefits:
- Specifically developed for dark, resistant pigmentation
- Limits melanin production
- SPF 15 UV protection
- Added antioxidants to protect against environmental damage
- Ideal for those with a darker skin tone
- Suitable for use on both the face and body
Apply a thin layer morning and night. Always use an SPF in conjunction with this product. Slight irritation and tingling may occur but this will subside a few minutes after application.
5% Azelaic Acid, 5% Phytic Acid, 5% Liquorice (Glabridin, Glabrin, Isoliquirtin), Melaslow, 3% Mulberry Extract, Humulus lupus extract (Xanthumol), Diacetyl boldine, Titanium Dioxide, Arbutin extract plus Magnesiun ascorbyl phosphate (Melfade), Dioic Acid (Azeleic type dicarboxylic acid), 2% Salicylic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid