FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £20
Swiss Clinic Microneedling Home Treatment Skin Roller 3 in 1
- Product Type: Kit
- Product Type: Dermaroller
- You can be rest assured that our checkout process is fully secure and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store or have any access to payment card information at any time.
- 999999 Item Items
- In stock
Treating scars, wrinkles, stretch marks and uneven skin texture micro needling imitates skin trauma, which encourages the production of collagen and elastin and simulates new and healthy skin cells. The process also creates micro channels, which allows for up to 300% increased serum absorption on both the face and body ensuring you are getting the most effective results from your micro needling treatment and your serum application.
When each Swiss Clinic roller is gently rolled over the skin in different directions, it stimulates connective tissue and the growth of new skin cells to create a healthier skin whilst also smoothing out imperfections.
The 3 different needle heads should be used as follows:
- 0.2mm for Face– recommended for young, sensitive and thin skin, e.g. around the eyes
- 0.5mm for Face– recommended for best results
- 0.5mm for Body– a wider needle head with 1080 needles to treat larger areas of skin on the body, e.g. thighs or stomach
If you are new to at-home microneedling, the 0.2mm head is the best place to start to become comfortable with the treatment before moving up to the 0.5mm head.
The various needle heads can be used on all parts of the body e.g. décolletage, hands or even knees to stimulate collagen and elastin production to improve sagging skin, wrinkles and uneven texture.
Swiss Clinic Microneedling Home Treatment Skin Roller 3 in 1 Features & Benefits:
- Interchangeable heads for face & body
- 0.2mm head is ideal for microneedling beginners
- Encourages the production of collagen & elastin
- Creates micro-channels to improve serum absorption
- Treats scarring, wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks & uneven skin texture
- Ensure the skin is perfectly clean on targeted areas.
- Using even pressure, roll the Skin Roller back and forth for 2-4 minutes, in four directions; vertically, horizontally and diagonally from left to right and right to left.
- Immediately apply your serum of choice to the entire area, as micro channels are activated for the first 3-5 minutes after use.
- Clean the Skin Roller thoroughly with a disinfectant (i.e. Beauty Accessory Cleaning Spray) after each use.
- Store the Skin Roller with the plastic cover on the tip between treatments.
Perform the treatment daily in 5-day treatment cycles, i.e. 5 days of rolling, then 5 days of rest. Continue the 5/5-day cycles for 2 months. We suggest to apply the serum during the days you let your skin rest. Let the serum absorb for 60 minutes before applying other skin care products.
Let your skin then rest for a month before you start a new treatment of 5/5-day treatment cycles. Always start a new treatment with a new needle head. It’s the best way to reach and maintain optimum results, for hygienic reasons and to avoid skin reactions. The needle heads are easy to pull off and replace.
Please note: It is important to clean your roller with an alcoholic cleaning spray after rolling. We recommend Swiss Clinic Beauty Accessory Cleaning Spray.
You should also be careful about the manner in which you store your Skin Roller. The accompanying needle head cover should be used to ensure the microneedles remain clean and intact.
Caution treatment should be avoided if:
- You have open sores
- You suffer from a dermatological disease or are prone to scarring (keloids)
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
1 x Needle Head for body: 0.5mm (1080 needles)