LIMITED OFFER - Spend £99, save an extra 10% - Use code SALE10
Swiss Clinic Micellar Cleansing Gel
- Product Type: Cleanser
- You can be rest assured that our checkout process is fully secure and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store or have any access to payment card information at any time.
- 999998 Item Items
- In stock
Helping to hydrate and protect the skin this multi-purpose cleansing gel looks and feels like pure water but works effectively to remove makeup, deliver hydration and protect skin with hamamelis water, chamomile water, cornflower water and aloe vera for a radiant and healthy complexion.
Tiny particles called micelles act in a similar way to magnets, trapping dirt and makeup and gently cleansing the skin by removing impurities and makeup in one step.
Skin is hydrated and protected with a radiant and healthy look thanks to hamamelis water, chamomile water, cornflower water and aloe vera, which are all included in the formulation.
Swiss Clinic Micellar Cleansing Gel can be used on face, eye area and lips.
Swiss Clinic Micellar Cleansing Gel Features & Benefits:
- Hydrating, protective & gentle cleansing gel
- Looks & feels like pure water
- Removes makeup without rinsing
- Contains hamamelis water, chamomile water, cornflower water & aloe vera
- Apply to dry skin using a cotton pad to dissolve make-up, then gently wipe the pad down and outward
- When cleansing the eye area, keep the eye closed and wipe the cotton pad from the inside eye corner outward.
- Use morning and/or evening. No need to rinse or rub – the gel does all the work.
Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Peg-6 Caprylic/capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-40 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.